Head of Supervision, National Insurance Commission, Ghana
Stella Jonah is the Head of Supervision at the National Insurance Commission.
She has worked at the National Insurance Commission (NIC) for over fifteen (15) years in different capacities at various departments including the Finance and Admnistration Department, Supervision Department, Internal Audit Department and the Office of the Commissioner.
Mrs. Jonah has several years’ experience in insurance regulation and supervision, has been instrumental in Industry-related causes over the years and continues to play roles as a Member of key Industry and Statutory Committees.
• She is a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Ghana (FCIIG).
• She is a former participant of the International Fellows Programme of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), USA.
• She is an Associate of the Toronto Centre for Global Leadership in Financial Supervision, Canada.
• She is a Chartered Insurer and an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute, United Kingdom (ACII, UK).
• She is a former member of the Governing Council of the Chartered Insurance Institute of Ghana (CIIG).